A Terminal System that provides control at carpark entrances and exits, covering all car park requirement such as ticket dispensing, verification and card reading.
The X-Lane Entry and Exit Lane Terminal Xparc is a highly flexible system that provides control at carpark entrances and exits. Its modular software and hardware are suitable for any sized facility, ranging from large multi-site facilities to small carpark units.
X-Lane covers all aspect of a modern car park requirement such as ticket dispensing, verification and card reading. Advanced barcode technology is employed to recognize various parking dockets ranging from long-term permits to hourly tickets.
- The Computer is an industrial grade industrial PC, featuring a 1.5GHz Pentium Processor with 512MB RAM
- The Display incorporates a 5.7” TFT with a resolution of 320×240, 500cd/m²
- The Ticket Reader utilises a commercial grade barcode scanner (Exit only)
- The Ticket Printer uses a high-speed thermal printer (Entrance only).
- Supports carton tickets (54 x 85mm, 170g/m² max)
- The Intercom employs a TCP/IP based module with speaker and microphone (Optional)
- The Network is Standard TCP/IP
- The Season Cards use Mifare (ISO14443A) card reader or EM based proximity card
- An integrated or external long range reader is optional
- Highly versatile
- The X-Lane is suitable for any sized operational from a small parking area to a large scale commercial operation.
- Advanced parking management.
- X-Lane offers a complete and robust solution for the efficient management of large-scale parking.
- High security, low cost of ownership.
- The terminals are both weather and vandal resistant. The design allows for easy installation, relocation, upgrading, and servicing.
- Display screens can be customised to suit end-user requirements.
- Disabled accessibility.
- The X-lane is compliant with all the relevant standards for disabled