Xgate – Barrier Gate
Swift, durable and efficient Barrier Gates with electronic safeguards and smooth movements, designed for car parks with high frequency of use.
The Xpark Barrier Gates are specially developed for use in car parks with a high frequency of use. The wear-proof mechanical design allows a speedy, smooth and secure movement. AMANO’s TF-1203 is suited for heavy-duty situations and will perform up to 10,000 cycles a day. Automatic reverse or stop is selectable in case of contact with an object in the downward movement. A microprocessor logic board, in which all features are dipswitch selectable fully controls the gate.
Easy installation is a feature. However, even this can be made simpler by using the optional foundation frame. There are options for an electromagnetic arm rest and an arm movement warning light.
Click on the thumbnails below to enlarge the image:
- Control logic board utilized advanced micro-processors
- 3-meter rectangular control arm. Optional folding arm (2.2m) or round arm
- Exclusive compact design
- Dip switch selectable operation modes
- Full, secure 90-degree movement
- Constant movement cycle monitoring for motoring safeguard
- Heavy-duty maintenance free gear
- High Volume Usage – Specifically designed for use in car parks with a high volume of traffic, up to 10,000 cycles a day
- Easy Installation – Can be made even easier by using the optional Foundation Frame
- Fast – 1.4 second open, close time
- Adjustable – On-site changing for left or right-hand movement
- Durable – Double powder coated for durable weather-resistant housing
- Safe – Electronic movement control to reverse or stop in case of a collision. CE approved
- Versatile – There are options for plug-in radio remote control and manual movement in case of power failure